Dui Attorney in Troy, MI
Driving under the influence (DUI, also sometimes called DWI or OUI) is one of the most commonly committed crimes in the United States. Unfortunately, because this crime is so common, many people make the mistake of taking their DUI arrests lightly instead of seeking appropriate legal representation. If you’ve been charged with DUI in Troy, MI, your first step should be to discuss your charges with a DUI lawyer like Zeigler Townley P.C.
On Your Side
Sometimes good people make mistakes. However, if you’re convicted of DUI, you could end up facing tough penalties such as jail time, loss of driving privileges, fines, or community service. Additionally, your insurance rates can be increased and you may even be shut out from some job opportunities due to your conviction.
With the stakes being so high, it’s a wise idea to enlist the help of an attorney who handles DUI cases. Zeigler Townley P.C. can help you:
- Understand your charges
- Become aware of your rights under the law
- Identify illegal police actions (such as failure to read Miranda Rights)
- Determine which defenses apply to your case
Whether this is your only DUI charge or your third, Zeigler Townley P.C. can provide the support, advice, and representation you need to fight your DUI charge. Call today—your future depends on it.
Clear and Concise
For someone that has never been down a path where I needed to turn to legal guidance, my consult with Bruce Townley was extremely beneficial under my circumstances. No one truly understands their civil rights until it comes down to a personal situation. Bruce was extremely concise and dependable. I felt from my first impression, Zeigler & Associates P.C. Inc. was very reliable from the time they called to confirm my consult to a day prior to my initial appointment time. Upon my arrival, I was greeted right away and Bruce and I met. Efficient time and understanding was what I was given and the proper steps to start the process of my circumstance. I can appreciate that especially when Bruce took the time to educate me on a subject matter that is not in my expertise. I left with no doubt about my next move, and clear understandings. Thank you kindly and I look forward to the outcome, should I ever have to give a reference.. I would recommend Zeigler & Associates P.C.
These guys know their stuff! I was able to easily maneuver through some legal issues by hiring them! Their vast knowledge in business and personal law helped me seamlessly win my case without a lengthy trial process. Highly recommended!
We met with Bruce and were very satisfied with the service that we received. We would recommend him to friends and family members.
Zeigler & Associates is a great law firm
The epitome of perfection in regards to an excellent attorney experience
Selecting an attorney was a challenging, and emotionally process. I needed someone of superior caliber who would aggressively represent my best interests at all times. This attorney ended up being none other than Mr. Matt Zeigler. Through his what seemed like unlimited amount of knowledge, and expertise I was able to recover lost assets, and settle a challenging, and complex case in a reasonable amount of time in addition to sealing all records. Matt is someone who is relentless in his pursuit of Justice. Look no further than Matt Zeigler when selecting a respected attorney.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- 1976: Admitted To State Bar Of Michigan And All Michigan Courts
- Active Duty, United States Army, 1967-1970
- 23rd Admin Company
- Chu Lai, RVN
- Honorable Discharge; 1969-1970: Republic Of Vietnam
- 1976: Admitted To Practice Before The U.S. District Court For The Eastern District Of Michigan
- 1979: Admitted To Practice Before The U.S. Court Of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- 1991: Admitted To Practice Before The U.S. District Court For The Western District Of Michigan
- 1992: Admitted To Practice Before The U.S. Court Of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- 1996: Admitted To Practice Before The U.S. Tax Court
- 2007: Admitted To Practice, Pro Hac Vice, Before The U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern Dist Of New York
- 1979: Admitted To Practice Before The U.S. Supreme Court